Lake Oconee Restaurants To Take Mom For Mother’s Day
May 9, 2018
Mom deserves the very best and nothing says Mother’s Day quite like dining at the lake while you enjoy the great food, views and spending quality time with the woman who has guided you through life. Find out some of our favorite places to spend Mother’s Day, whether you are looking for an early meal or dinner:
- The Ritz-Carlton Reynolds, Lake Oconee is featuring a lavish brunch with various carving stations, farmers market grilled vegetables, raw bar, caviar on ice, children’s corner, and dessert display. Seatings are available between 11am and 2pm and cost is $85 per adult and $42 per child, ages 4-12. For reservations call 706.467.7059.
- Ripe Thing Market makes for a great place to start Mother’s Day. Grab some Jittery Joe’s coffee and pick up a beautiful bouquet of flowers to celebrate your mom. Ripe Thing Market has a wide selection of fruits, jellies and vegetables to head home to prepare the perfect homemade brunch.
- Gaby’s by the Lake at The Ritz-Carlton offers stunning water views to take in as you dine and relax while sipping your Mother’s Day cocktail. You can arrive by boat or by car, either way you will have a memorable dining experience.
- Boathouse at Harbor Club is a great place to enjoy all of your lunch favorites. You can pull your boat up and dock for lunch or dinner. They have a revamped menu this year featuring key west smoked fish dip, homemade hummus, and fish tacos!
- Georgia Butts BBQ is another great place to pull up in the boat and grab some bbq. They are also open for breakfast and dinner.
- The National Tavern is a fantastic place to sit back and enjoy a tasty meal at Lake Oconee. Full of southern charm, delicious food, and handcrafted cocktails, it is a great Mother’s Day spot!
- Luigi’s Italian Ristorante and Pizzeria is perfect if your mom is in the mood for a classic Italian dinner. What mom doesn’t love a good lasagna?!
To discover more at Lake Oconee, visit VisitLakeOconee.com.