Twelve tasting room taps + twelve small business vendors = The most fah-la-la-la way to do your holiday shopping!
The following pop-up shops will be set-up in the OBC event center:
1. 31 products and #3gendesigns
– monogramming, pocket books, coolers, organizing totes, wallets
2. BB Custom Cards – custom greeting cards
3. Cakes for All Occasions – gingerbread houses, cookies, fruitcakes, and Christmas stollen
4. Catering by Kallie – custom menu catering and specialty cheesecakes
5. Craft Scene Investigators – wooden signs, wooden “books”, bleached t-shirts, candle holders, and custom items
6. Glitz and Grace – handmade jewelry
7. Homemaker Decor – wall hangings, furniture, Christmas tree boxes
8. LollyCups – custom tumblers and resin art
9. Matilda Jane Clothing – women’s and girl’s clothing, mommy and me matching, gifts
10. Oddly Olives – custom shirts and cups, handmade jewelry
11. Pinkie Pearl Co – hand crafted cocktail napkins, tea towels, and wine bags
12. Shamrock Knoll – goat milk soap, lotions, body butter, bath bombs, candles
Bonus: Southern Local Nuts and Gingham and Graze (charcuterie boxes!) will be on site!
On draft, we will have a mix of our year round favorite beers, our seasonal styles, and our super popular hard seltzers.
Supporting local, buying unique gifts, and spending time with your friends will definitely get you on Santa’s nice list!