Greensboro, GA 30642, USA
Created in 1954 by artist Abbott Pattison, this infamous 12-foot-tall abstract iron sculpture was originally placed in front of Reed Hall on the University of Georgia campus. After several pranks and repeated shenanigans from some students, it was subsequently moved to its current location on a Greene County farm. Rumored to be a symbol for the Order of the Greek Horsemen, a secret UGA society, the students tried in vain to mount its return. Evidently, they had a lot riding on it.