Greensboro antique Mall is located in the historic Big Store, constructed in 1860 by Mr. Charles Davis, merchant, Civil War soldier and private banker. The Big Store was the largest emporium for goods between Atlanta and Augusta, and boasted that it offered everything from the cradle to the grave.
We are the largest antique store in the Lake Oconee region. Open 7 days a week, with 11,000 sq. ft., we have over 50 dealers selling quality antiques.